Long Term Teacher Substitute
Seeking an energetic and motivated individual to fill an anticipated long term teacher substitute position at the primary grade level. Must have a valid NH elementary educator certification.
The job of the Elementary Classroom teacher is to provide instruction, support and direction to students helping each to be a successful learner.
• Has the ability to understand and differentiate among students' skills, abilities and learning styles in day to day instruction.
• Supervising students within the classroom and other assigned areas;
• Develops lesson plans and delivers group and individual instruction utilizing “best practices”
• Collaborates with teachers, professional staff and administrators on a regular basis to provide consistent student services
• Addresses instructional and/or classroom issues in a manner consistent with school district polices
• Regularly communicates with students' parents and/or guardians regarding instructional programs, student progress and other school related activities on a regular basis
Provide classroom instruction that supports student academic, social, emotional, and physical needs.
Project-Based Learning and Familiarity with Competency-Based Assessment
Responsive Classroom and Response to Intervention
To apply please go to SchoolSpring.com job ID: 3113652
Soccer Coaches needed for Elementary and Middle School levels.
Send applications to:
Monroe Consolidated School
PO Box 130
Monroe NH 03771
Applications can be obtained by calling (603) 638-2800 or here. Applications accepted until positions are filled.
NOW HIRING SUBSTITUTES
If you love being around kids we would love to speak with you about our Substitute needs.
We need substitutes in the following areas:
Teacher-small classroom populations
Paraprofessional-Individual and classroom
Applicants must have a high school education or GED and must pass a criminal records/finger print check.
Interested candidates should submit letter of interest, resume or application (use non-teacher application link at the bottom of this page) to:
Sandy Lang, Executive Secretary
PO Box 130
Monroe, NH 03771
For more Substitute information please see MCS Policy GCG-Substitute Staff Employment on our policy page.